School Policies & Schedules
1. All students are expected to arrive at school on time.
2. All homework should be completed every night.
3. Students are expected to come to school in uniform daily (yellow uniform shirt and navy or plaid jumper, skirt, or pants).
4. Students are expected to treat all peers and staff members with respect at all times.
5. No parents or family members will be allowed access into the building without photo identification.
6. The cut-off for early pickup is 1:45pm.
7. Any student arriving at school at 8:10 or later will be marked late and need to be signed in by a parent.
8. Parents must notify the office of any change of address or telephone numbers.
Students are admitted into the building no earlier than 8:00 AM.
For their safety, please do not drop off students any earlier than 8:00 as they will not be admitted into the building.
All students should be dropped off at the front entrance by a parent or guardian.
3K/ Pre-K 11:00-1:30
First Grade: 11:10-12:00
Second Grade: 12:05-12:55
School hours at PS 170X are from 8:00AM- 2:20PM Mondays through Fridays.
Dismissal Schedule is as follows:
3K/ PK: 2:10PM in the lunchroom
Kindergarten: 2:10PM outside (front of main entrance)
First Grade: 2:15PM outside (front of main entrance)
Second Grade: 2:15PM outside (near daycare entrance)
Students will only be released to people listed on their blue emergency card. If someone is picking up your child who is not listed on their blue emergency card, please call the school or send a note in advance.
HALF DAY SCHEDULE
If there is a half day of school, students will be dismissed at the times below, in the same location as a regular school day.
3K, PK, & KINDERGARTEN- 10:40 A.M.
FIRST GRADE- 10:50 A.M.
SECOND GRADE- 11:00 A.M.