1. All students are expected to arrive at school on time.
2. All homework should be completed every night.
3. Students are expected to come to school in uniform daily (yellow uniform shirt and navy or plaid jumper, skirt, or pants).
4. Students are expected to treat all peers and staff members with respect at all times.
5. No parents will be allowed access into the building without photo identification.
6. Upon entering the building, please report directly to the main office (Room 209).
7. The cut-off for early pickup is 2:15pm.
8. Parents must notify the office of any change of address or telephone numbers.
For more information about MORNING ARRIVALS, click HERE
For more information about our school LUNCH SCHEDULE, click HERE
For more information about DISMISSAL, click HERE
For our HALF DAY SCHEDULE, click HERE