WELCOME TO PUBLIC SCHOOL 170
The Esteban Vicente Early Childhood School
NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
- SPIRIT WEEK! To get in the holiday spirit, this upcoming week, we are asking the students to dress up in a special way each day! Click the link below or check out the calendar to the right for information on what we're doing to celebrate each day! Happy holidays!!!
- Winter Craft Event On Tuesday, December 17th all grades will be holding winter holiday celebrations for parents and students from 2:40-3:20PM. Please click on your child's grade to view a flyer with more information.
- Happy Thanksgiving! School will be closed on Thursday, 11/28 and Friday 11/29 in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday. From our family to yours, we wish you a wonderful holiday, filled with family and love.
- November Parent Teacher Conferences! Sessions will take place on Tuesday, 11/12 from 4:30-7:30PM and Tuesday, November 14th from 12:40-2:40PM. Come meet with your child's teacher, receive their report card, and discuss their progress. Hope to see you there!Chaperoning Policies: With lots of class trips coming up, we wanted to remind you of the chaperone policies for our school and all of District 9. Please click here to read this info from Ms. Acevedo. Looking forward to seeing you on the trips!
- New Dismissal Policy: Hello! Effective 9/18, we will begin a new dismissal policy for all grades. Copies of this policy were sent home yesterday with all students, but if you missed it, please click the attachment below for more info (in English and Spanish). Have a great day!
9/26/19 & 9/27/19
We kicked off our year of Positive Behavior Intervention Systems with a big pep rally at the end of September! Students were introduced to our C.A.R.E. matrix through some fun skits and games. We all had a great time and are ready to start the year off right! Click HERE to see all the photos from the events!
NYC DOE ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT:
We are working to make this website easier to access for people with disabilities, and will follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. If you need assistance with a particular page or document on our current site, please contact email@example.com to request assistance. For translation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.