PS 170 DISMISSAL POLICIES
* School hours at PS 170X are from 8:30AM- 2:40PM Mondays through Fridays.
* Dismissal Schedule is as follows:
-3K (Ms. Aum): 2:30PM in the classroom
-Kindergarten and Ms. Martinez K/1/2: 2:30 in the lunchroom
-First Grade and Ms. Castillo K/1: 2:35 outside in front of the school
-Second Grade: 2:35 outside in front of the school (near the daycare entrance)
* Effective 9/18/19 all students must be signed out with the classroom teacher before being taken from the school.
* Students will only be released to people listed on their blue emergency card.
If someone is picking up your child who is not listed on their blue emergency card, please call the school or send a note in advance.
* After-school programs take place for selected students Wednesday and Thursday afternoons.
These students are dismissed at 4:30PM.
All students participating in after-school programs must be picked up on time or face removal from the program.